The tour starts early in the morning, see the Sunrise as we travel through green grasslands, Sugar Cane & Timber Plantations crossing the Tugela River into Zululand.
Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve is our next stop where we will start our Wildlife Safari Game viewing for the day. As we only have a day all senses need to be focused to find all the Game and the elusive Big Cats. The park boasts many varieties of animals including what we call the “BIG SEVEN”. These are Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, White and Black Rhino, Cheetah and Wild-Dog.
Many sighting of general game such as Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Warthog, Baboon, Monkey and an array of birds ensure that no matter what you see an enjoyable day will be experienced.
The summer months are very warm and we suggest cool clothing while traveling in the vehicle. Lunch is provided and caters for most dietary requirements.
National Parks in South Africa prohibit Tourists from walking in the Game Reserves to ensure their safety against dangerous animals. Return to Durban arriving around 18h30 subject to driving conditions.
COST OF TOUR IS R 2000-00
· Free pick-up and drop off from any accommodation in Durban City and immedaite surrounding areas not more than 5KM from Central Durban
· All entrance fees and tolls
· Services of Tekweni Ecotours guide
WHAT TO BRING:
· Camera with lots of film and Binoculars which is a must
· Sweater as the evening air might get chilly
· Money for any personal items such as drinks, curios etc
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
· Cameras are acceptable but the guide may request certain scenes not be photographed. Please respect this
· Times given are merely guidelines and can alter
· Credit card payments are subject to a 5% surcharge
· Travelers cheques and foreign currency are subject to a 5% surcharge
· Travel insurance is not included and full coverage is recommended
· Tour prices are subject to change at any time but usually annual increases are applied
· This tour has a 'TWO DAY' and a 'THREE DAY' option available. ( see Safaris Option on Web Page)
· As the animals are not on the payroll we do not guarantee Big Five sightings but have an excellent track record of sighting most or all.
“DON’T JUST TASTE IT - TOUCH IT”